Gartenführung der GartenRoute Hunsrück-Mittelrhein
Garden tours 2020 of the GartenRoute Hunsrück-Mittelrhein e.V. with Birgit Mietzner "Spring in the Garden" '
Get to know one of our gardens in detail on Sundays.
The garden tours last approx. 1.5 hours, no registration is necessary and costs 5 euros per person.
Garden with view
- Wide view in Mosel Valley and Eifel
- Dream garden directly at the dream path
- Various garden rooms with comfortable seats
- Three-level levels through set quarrystone walls
- Variety of fruit stocks:
Old fruit trees (apple, cherry, plum, mirabelle plum) Berry fruit (prickly, currant, raspberry and strawberry, josta)
Wild fruit (cornel cherry, sloe, elder, rowan, sea buckthorn)
- Numerous spring bulbs (chessboard, tulip, leek, anemone)
- Lush Alpine Clematis
- Small kitchen herb garden
Translation with www.deepl.com
Excursions / trips / tours
- various trips/excursions