Panoramic drive with vineyard hike and wine tasting at the winegrower
Hiking, wine and Moselle - compact, entertaining and beautiful in 2 hours!
A pleasure for every Moselle vacationer: a half-hour drive through Kues with its vineyards, then an exciting guided tour through the vineyards and finally a wine tasting Start is opposite the Tourist Information. After half an hour's drive, a Kueser winemaker will be waiting at the Fierskapelle, in the middle of the vineyards in Kues. The following 45-minute walk through the vineyards introduces you to the viticulture of the Moselle. This hike ends at the winegrower's winery, where an enjoyable wine tasting with 5 selected varieties concludes the tour. The tour ends at the winery, i.e. there is no further ride on the panorama cable car. The wineries in question are all centrally located in the Kues district.
Departure: 15:00 p.m. opposite the Tourist Information
Duration: approx. 2 hours
Costs for the ride with the panorama cable car to the Fierskapelle, tour with the winegrower & wine tasting at the winery:
Adults: 19,50 Euro, with guest card you get a discount of 3 Euro
Children: (4 to 14 years): 9 Euro Registration required
Due to the current situation, the following should be noted:
- Maximum number of participants 15 persons
- A minimum distance of 1.5 metres between persons - except between members of one household and possibly the other household at any time during the tour must be maintained.
- The meeting point for the guided tour as well as the entire course is located outside.
- During the guided tour no objects are passed around.
- Take care that the rules of hygiene are observed (cough and sneeze label).
- Guests who show cold symptoms are not allowed to take part in the guided tour in order not to endanger other participants and the guide.
- Registration at the Moselle Guest Centre is required! Tickets for the guided tours can be purchased preferentially at the Moselle Guest Center. Fon: 06531/500190, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We recommend that you wear a mouth-nose cover during the tour.
- Guest guides must wear a mask during the tour.
- Name, address and telephone number of all participants will be collected in compliance with data protection regulations to enable the tracing of infections.
- wine tasting
Excursions / trips / tours
- mountain tour
- sightseeing / tours