Guided tour through the old town of Bernkastel - family friendly!
Bernkastel-Kues… the finest jewel in the crown of the river Mosel. The charming little town, is one of the most popular holiday destinations. The reason for that is most likely the Old Town, with its many half-timbered houses and its historical buildings. The cobblestone paved Medieval marketplace with the Renaissance town hall, the iconic “Spitzhäuschen” (Peak house) and the “Michaelsbrunnen” (Michael’s well), the brooding tower with the Parish of St. Michael and the countless narrow alleyways, make each visit a great experience and a guided tour to an adventure.
These weekly tours for the whole family are to be held every Saturday at 2:30 PM, throughout the year. In September and October, these tours will additionally be held also on Thursdays at 2:30 PM. The meeting point will be the “Karlsbader Platz” in Bernkastel, behind the tourist information office.
Due to the current situation, the following should be noted:
- Maximum number of participants 15 persons
- A minimum distance of 1.5 metres between persons - except between members of one household and possibly the other household at any time during the tour must be maintained.
- The meeting point for the guided tour as well as the entire course is located outside.
- During the guided tour no objects are passed around.
- Take care that the rules of hygiene are observed (cough and sneeze label).
- Guests who show cold symptoms are not allowed to take part in the guided tour in order not to endanger other participants and the guide.
- Registration at the Moselle Guest Centre is required! Tickets for the guided tours can be purchased preferentially at the Moselle Guest Centre. Fon: 06531/500190, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We recommend that you wear a mouth-nose cover during the tour.
- Guest guides must wear a mask during the tour.
- Name, address and telephone number of all participants will be collected in compliance with data protection regulations to enable the tracing of infections.
- tours for children
Excursions / trips / tours
- guided city tour
- Gästekarte BKS