Escher Str. 5
The garden dates back to the founding period of the former Augustinian monastery in the 15th century. In 1769 the garden was redesigned as an abbot's garden on three terraces and with a garden pavilion, which was restored in 1990. In the past, the garden was used by monks for devotions and the cultivation of vegetables and herbs. In 2005 the recultivation and renovation of the garden was started, whereby an old entrance, which now serves as the main entrance, was uncovered.