Photo gallery

Map

Blasiuskapelle Krames

Unser Dorfladen/Tourist-Information Klausen
Eberhardstraße 10
54524 Klausen

Tel. (0049) 6578 985859


Email
Internet

Description

A chapel dedicated to St. Thomas the Apostle in Krames was first mentioned in a document in 1330; the present chapel is located on the same site as a chapel built in 1715, which had to be demolished in 1900 due to poor structural condition.