Photo gallery

Map

Evangelische Kapelle Oberkleinich

Evangelische Pfarrkirche
Ortstraße 10
54483 Kleinich

Description

The baroque hall building was erected in 1774 instead of several predecessor buildings. Until 1974 Oberkleinich was an independent municipality. As part of the administrative reform in Rhineland-Palatinate that began in the mid-1960s, on 17 March 1974 Oberkleinich and six other municipalities formed the present local municipality of Kleinich.