The church is a historic jewel of late Gothic architecture and was built in 1482. She is regarded the legend as one of the oldest churches of the Strimmiger Berg after. The late Gothic church inside was provided with a baroque interior décor in 1731.
The facilities date mainly from the 18th century. Within the years 2001 to 2004 the church was renovated completely both inside and on the outside.
Phone +49 6545 1833