Katholische Pfarrkirche St. Agatha
Kath. Pfarrkirche St. Agatha
The parish church St. Agatha, located in the middle of the village, was consecrated and occupied in 1867, after a construction period of 4 years. The construction of this church became necessary because the number of inhabitants and believers increased strongly in the course of the 19th century.
Vincenz Statz from Cologne built the six-bay, vaulted hall from quarry stones and chose the neo-Gothic language of form for it. The tower hall is decorated with a relief of Saint Agatha from 1605.