Photo gallery


Neuer jüdischer Friedhof

Tourist-Information Zeltingen-Rachtig
Uferallee 10
54472 Zeltingen-Rachtig

Tel. (0049) 6532 2404
Fax (0049) 6532 3847



The new Jewish cemetery was built in 1876 about 160 meters above Zeltingen in a forest for the villages of Zeltingen and Rachtig. In 1879 a cemetery wall was built. On this part of the cemetery there are more than 60 gravestones (Mazewot). Between 1927 and 1929 the cemetery was extended. This part is fenced in and still has five gravestones. The last burials took place in the late 1930s.