Pfarrheim am Augustinerplatz, Klausen
Former monastery horse stables with tool and carriage sheds from 1692. Main room with two vaults, columns and pillars, in the vestibules restoration of the vine painting. The baroque door probably comes from the monastery St. Paulin in Trier. Use of the upper floor until 1991 as an apartment of the Klausen sexton. In 2004 the upper floor was renovated and converted into youth rooms.