Pfarrkirche St. Remigius
Pfarrkirche St. Remigus
Since then, the former choir has been Protestant and the nave Catholic, while the church tower and the bells belong to both congregations. As they committed to keeping the uniform appearance of the church, the outer surface of the church does not show the inner division.
The baroque main altar is originally from Laubach (Eifel) and is located right next to the partition wall - just like its Protestant equivalent. The pulpit is a loan from the Liebfrauenkirche in Bitburg. The stations of the Way of the Cross were endowed in 1891. Two third of the pews of the whole church fall into the Catholic part. The organ from the workshop of the Stockmann brothers was inaugurated in 1986.