Welcome to Trier, Germany’s oldest city!
Start your trip with an adventurous travel back into the time of Roman Trier and discover more about the “Secrets of the Porta Nigra”. After this exciting adventure performance, a delicious, regional meal will await you in a selected restaurant. Invigorated by this, you will begin your afternoon with an onehour boat trip on the river Mosel at the “Zurlauben shore”, the former fish quarter.
After this, a tour guide will lead you to the ‘Underground part of Trier’. Discover the historic underground basement facilities located in the city center and find-out more about Trier’s thrilling past while enjoying a delicious glass of “Riesling wine”. The end of this adventurous day will be accompanied by a three-course-menu.
Included building blocks:
- Adventure performance “Secrets of the Porta Nigra”, duration: approximately 1 hour; Price: starting at 279 € (German); as of 289 € (French)
- Number of participants: maximum of 50
- Regional style Imbiss/Meal: as of 10,50 € per person
- One-hour boat trip on the river Mosel: 9 € per person (min. 10 people), one free place is granted for each 20 paying participants
- “Trier and its underground basement facilities” with wine tasting, duration: 3 hours; Price: 140 € German, 150 € foreign language, price of the wine tasting: upon request; number of participants: maximum of 30
- Three-course-meal: price upon request